Sunday, May 6, 2007

Details, Details, Details

So somethings I know. Some I don't. Right now, I know where I will be going and who I will be working for: Seasport Divers [http://seasportdivers.com/] in Kauai. I will probably be working in the Poipu shop. I know my departure date, Thursday, May 24th 2007 and arrival time, 10:14 PM. I have a general idea of how much money I will be making. I don't know if I will get any health benefits. I hear the cost of living in HI is high. I don't know where I will be living. I don't know what exactly I will be doing in the shop. I don't know what to bring with me besides my scuba equipment, some board shorts, and a towel. There is a lot of information that I do not know at this moment. One thing I do know is that it is going to be an amazing experience. It is something I must do now or never. And I am going to do it!

No comments: