Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Quick Update

Raymond brought home some avocados so I made some fresh guacamole with them. I ate the whole thing. It was soooooo good, I couldn't stop eating it. Yesterday, I ran up the mountain trail that provides areal views of Lihue, Kapaa, and Wailua Homesteads. It was a workout as it was almost completely uphill the entire time. The best part was when I was running back down the mountain and was approaching a family of five. The mom was in the back and heard me coming down the mountain and yelled "Incoming!" This morning I noticed a few flies in my room. I have no idea where they came from but they werent too smart. I was able to touch them without them moving. I starting killing them with my pencil by just getting the pencil about an inch above them and stabbing them. I fed the flies to the ants on my windowsill who devoured them within just a few minutes. Here is a video of the ants taking a couple of flies back home with them:

No comments: