Saturday, March 15, 2008

Uhu!

Right now I am waiting for my uhu (parrotfish) to finish baking. It was caught by Sterling and Kyle on a night dive that I helped lead at Koloa Landing tonight for the scuba intructor program. The uhu is a very colorful fish that I hear tastes really good. I followed Sterling's directions on how to prepare it and cook it. I post an update on how it turned out. I am getting real close to attaining my divemaster certification!! I have physics and physiology tests on Tuesday and will be applying for the certification shortly thereafter. This weekend is very busy. I am working 7-1 and then diving until about 8:30 PM today, Saturday, and Sunday. Its fun though. As I said, I got to help lead the night dive tonight and earlier today help out with lift bags. Tomorrow we get to go over navigation, underwater naturalist, and do another night dive.

1 comment:

Jody said...

http://www.adventureindo.com/spear_alblum/images/blue_uhu_jpg.jpg ...Is this an Uhu? Wow very mouthwatering! Show us the pic of the finished product dude. ;0