Sunday, June 3, 2007

Nice Neighbors and Good Food

Yesterday, I woke up and ended up meeting our next door neighbor, Mike, and his family. He showed Raymond and I around his garden and gave us both two papayas. Right afterwards, one of our other neighbors delivered us some warm homemade bread. It was an awesome morning. I set up a PO box for myself. Here is my new address: Michael Armstrong PO Box 1590 Koloa, HI 96756-9998 My camera broke later in the afternoon. I am not too sure why but I think it was damaged by making contact with a 9-volt battery. I was thinking about getting a new camera anyway but just not so soon. I am not trying to spend all my money the first two weeks I am here. I still need to buy a truck. I dont know how much longer Marvin will let me drive it. Tomorrow, I plan on driving into Lihue to buy a few more things/necessities. I want to buy some seeds and start a vegetable garden with soy beans, tomatoes, herbs, etc.

No comments: