Monday, June 11, 2007

Quick Update

I think I am going to buy a Jeep CJ7. I like it because it is 4wd, is covered in rhino lining, simple, durable, reliable, and will give me something to tinker with. Last night, I drove up to the North shore to watch a band with Mike and Holly. The band was great and it was just a fun night. I went on a shore dive this afternoon at Koloa Landing. It was my first shore dive and I was solo. I practiced using my compass to navigate around and I also got a better idea of the reef formation. I was only down for 55 minutes with about 1400 psi left but it felt like such a long time and I was also weary that my bearings might be off and would need extra air to make it back to the landing. Now, I am about to head over to Justin and Holly's place to hang out with Justin. We are probably going to go on a hike tomorrow as we both have the day off.

No comments: