Thursday, August 30, 2007

Aloha Jenn and Ellie!

This past week, my cousin Jenn and her friend Ellie came to visit me from New Jersey. It was a awesome!! We went to a Luau, I took them hiking, I got them to go scuba diving, ziplining, we took a helicopter ride, we went Kayaking, we partied on the beach, and more.

The only problem that we encountered was my roommate, Raymond. He was not keen on the girls staying here and was also making awkward advances at them. He would only really talk to them when I was not around and referred to me as "such a watchdog."

From that, it made me want to move more than ever to a better place with cooler people. I was lucky enough to have found a new place. I will be living with a few other twenty year-olds in a nice house with amazing views, hardwood floors, an island in the kitchen, and a lanai. Its a huge improvement to my current situation! I will be moving in there on September 6th too. I will have the master bedroom with its own bathroom. I kind of wish that I did not have it because I really dont need it and I could be paying cheaper rent. My room is big and the bathroom is like the same size as my current bedroom.

Here are a few of the better pictures of the past week. Video to follow soon!
From Jenn's Visit

No comments: