Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Pseudo Garden

Right now, I have a couple of avocado seeds taking off. A mango seed with three chutes coming out, one chute having over five leaves, the second chute having a few leaves, and the last chute with little baby leaves. My soybean plants are thriving in the window and have a bunch of pods getting plump. They are doing so well, I am sprouting more soybeans. They will be ready to plant in the next few days. This time I will give them more room to grow and a stake to grow up. Most of my tomato and zucchini plants have flowers on them so hopefully I will get some produce soon. My basil is growing slowly but surely and in the next month or so, I wont feel bad harvesting some of it. On the downside, my chives, asparagus, cilantro, and eggplant plants are fairing so well. I am just playing the waiting game....

No comments: