Tuesday, August 7, 2007

No, I didnt die

It's been a little while since I made a posting....a few memorable things have happened over the past week+. I ran Nounou trail a few more times. The first time being sore for about three days but last time I ran it, I was not sore at all afterwards. Today, I dove Tunnels beach on the North shore with Chris, Chris, and Zach. They were going up there and offered to take me with them. The dives werent the greatest as the visibility was poor (lots of silt floating around) and the current was rather strong. There wasnt much life up there, either, but the reef formations were very interesting, offering countless swim-throughs through cracks and holes in the reef. I wouldnt mind diving there again with a buddy of mine and exploring some more as long as the visibility was better. As for now, Koloa Landing still remains an awesome shore dive. I acquired a California king sized mattress with box spring and new linens. The cost? FREE. Although I must say that I gave the lady who gave me the mattress $20 for being so generous and I also gave Chris $10 for letting me use his truck to haul the mattress back to my place. It was a bitch to get in the house since it was just myself but I got it in! I cant wait to sleep in it tonight and just sprawl out on it. It sure beats my air mattress.

No comments: